The Westinghouse WPX3200 3,200 PSI 2.5 GPM Gas Powered Pressure Washer has the muscle to blast away grime from even your toughest cleaning jobs. Built from a powerful 4-Cycle Horizontal Shaft OHV Westinghouse Engine, it’s meant for a powerful heavy-duty cleaning. From a range of 5 nozzle tips with varying degrees of pressure, you can interchange the heads to suit your specific challenge of the day. Constructed with a 3.3 liter fuel capacity and convenient 1.6 liter soap tank on its side, the WPX3200 is safe to use on brick, stone, concrete, wood, aluminum, and iron. A tough steel frame construction and never-flat wheels that offer easy roll-away mobility, allowing you to maneuver the strength of this washer to scale across walls and get into hard to reach corners. Deep cleaning projects such as decks, sidewalks, siding, fences, railings, garage floors, exterior walls, cars, or patio furniture is easier than ever before. Perfect for deep cleaning home siding, windows, cars, patio furniture, and more.
- Delivering 3,200 PSI and 2.3 GPM of pressure with a maintenance-free axial cam pump
- Heavy-duty 212cc 4-Cycle Horizontal Shaft Westinghouse Engine with 1 gal. fuel tank
- 5 Quick Connect nozzles: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap applicator tip for adjustable spray
- Add your own chemical or detergent for extra cleaning power with 0.5 gal. soap tank
- EndraGrasp spray gun with 25 ft. abrasion-resistant hose is lightweight and simple to use
- Rugged steel frame and high profile 12 in. never-flat wheels make maneuverability easy
- CARB compliant with 3-year limited warranty and lifetime technical service
- Includes oil, tools, and quick start guide
- All Westinghouse pressure washers are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual oil and/or fuel odor
There are no reviews yet.